Nuffnang

Thursday, April 15, 2010

few jokes

SARDARJI bought a new mobile.
He sent a message to everyone from his Phone Book & said,
'My MobileNo. has changed.Earlier it was Nokia 3310. Now it is 6610'

SARDARJI : I am Proud, coz my son is in Medical College .
Friend: Really, what is he studying.
SARDARJI : No, he is not studying, they are Studying him.

SARDARJI : Doctor, in my dreams, I play football every night.
DR: Take this tablet, you will be ok.
SARDARJI : Can I take it tomorrow, tonight is final game.

SARDARJI : If I die, will u remarry?
Wife: No! I'll stay with my sister. But if I die will u remarry?
SARDARJI : No, I'll also stay with your sister.

SARDARJI : People consider me as a 'GOD'Wife: How do you know??
SARDARJI : When I went to the Park today, everybody said,Oh GOD! U have come again..

SARDARJI complained to the police: 'Sir, all the items are missing,except the TV in my house.
Police: ' Howz that the thief did not take the TV?
SARDARJI : 'I was watching TV news...

SARDARJI comes back to his car & finds a note saying 'Parking Fine'He Writes a note and sticks it to a pole 'Thanks for the compliment.

'How do you recognize a SARDARJI in School?He is the one who erases the notes from the book when the teacher erases the board.

HAVE A GOOD LAUGH & DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin